Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

The tingler?

DocWonmugDocWonmug Posts: 239
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Sorry for anyone old enough to remember. But tried a pork tenderloin. Jamacian Jerk wet rub. Oh my, superb.  400 deg raised grill direct Still working out the time, but maybe 40 min total, turn every 5 min after maybe 20 min.
20120926_211725.jpg
2048 x 1536 - 874K
20120926_225723.jpg
2048 x 1536 - 881K
LBGE

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 2,999
    Looks good Doc.  Not sure on the title of the thread and the old enough to remember piece.  I know The Tingler was a Vincent Price horror film, and he was a well known chef.  Google Vincent Price and pork chops, then try to get that song out of your head the rest of the day.  Probably way off the mark.
    Looks good Doc.  Not sure on the title of the thread and the old enough to remember piece.  I know The Tingler was a Vincent Price horror film, and he was a well known chef.  Google Vincent Price and pork chops, then try to get that song out of your head the rest of the day.  Probably way off the mark.
    +1, old enough, but don't remember...
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • DocWonmugDocWonmug Posts: 239
    Yeah, the reference is the old Vincent Price horror movie. The tenderloin looked like the tingler from the movie....
    LBGE
  • Tjcoley said:
    Thanks a lot TJ!  Pork chops, pork chops, pork chops, pork chops.....

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 2,999
    Chicken livers, chicken livers, chicken livers.....