Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

20lbs Ham Hocks

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504

OMG....WOW

Now what are you going to do with them?

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• I use these for beans and greens
    One more question. How do you store them and for how long?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• We will use some in the next few days and the rest will be frozen

Thanks. I love those things and may as well do my own..

I did my last two hams with NOTHING added and they were the very best hams I have had. Can understand your hocks and will try them.

• Those are a thing of beauty John
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX