Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Now I know what all the fuss is about!

Grillin_G_MaGrillin_G_Ma Posts: 94
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just finished the first meal using the BGE. Cooking spatchcock chicken was great advice. A 5 pound chicken took 1 1/2 hours at 400 degrees. It was moist and delicious! I think my husband is sold. I am ready to try something else tomorrow.
·

Comments

• Congratulations on a successful cook ! If you like ribs the egg does an awesome job on them.
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
    ·
  • Perfect choice for a first cook.  The minimal air-flow in the BGE keeps it moist.  It's hard to ruin a tri-tip for another early entry in the "company menu".
    My actuary says I'm dead.
    ·
  • Try some turbo ribs.  Very easy cook.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • Congratulations on your first cook! Try the Tandoori Chicken from the Big Green Egg Cookbook. 
    ·