Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BBQ sauces

AbqEgg'rAbqEgg'r Posts: 91
edited 7:07PM in EggHead Forum
Doing a search on London broil and found a page with what sounds like some great BBQ sauces. Has anybody tried these?[p]TR

Comments

• AbqEgg'rAbqEgg'r Posts: 91
    AbqEgg'r,
    For some reason the link didn't post:http://www.ashmanco.com/spec-1-.htm[p]

• CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    AbqEgg'r,[p]Haven't tried any of the sauces, but this animated gif is pretty funny:[p]mdrinkanm.gif[p]A pretty efficient way to marinade whole hog,
    Cornfed

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    AbqEgg'r,
    You might enjoy this site.

[ul][li]Everything you need[/ul]
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,400
    JJ,
    That is a good one! If you can't get some ideas for a dinner on that site, there is a problem.[p]Nice to have you back and posting your wealth of knowledge.
    Thanks
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • JJJJ Posts: 951
    Nature Boy,
    Here's a few appitizers to try while waiting for the EGG to finish the entree. I believe that this site was introduced by KennyG.

[ul][li]A few things to try.[/ul]
  • RRPRRP Posts: 19,327
    Cornfed, I thought that was you hiding in the bushes with a camera last night!!! Hey, it works for me! 8^)

L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL