Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Large BGE - can you cook 2 large pizza simultaneously?

CheeseheadIllinoisCheeseheadIllinois Posts: 41
edited September 2012 in Baking
2 pizza questions for my extended BGE family --- 1. I'd like to cook 2 good sized pizzas simultaneously on my large BGE. I've got 1 pizza stone, a 2nd grate (not sure I'm using the right term here -- it extends 3 or 4" above the primary grate), and I have the 12-16" circular Teflon-like cooking product that I use for vegetables but could use for a 2nd pizza. With this equipment, can I, and if so, how do I cook 2 good sized pizza at once? Photos would be helpful! 2. In order to attain a very crisp crust, I find that I have to cook the crust by itself for about 6 min at 500 and then remove the crust to apply toppings and then cook for another 10 min. Is there a better way?

Comments