Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Upgrades and add ons for BGE Forum.

miscjamesmiscjames Posts: 78
edited September 2012 in Forum Feedback
Is there any way that the powers that be can add a "toys" or upgrades and add ons forum?

Every time I am on here I see something new. Like tonight I found this buried in a thread:

Stainless High Heat Charcoal Fire Grate Upgrade
http://www.high-que.com/b/2992528011

I thought this is a awesome Idea and nice to have but i wouldn't have known it was out there unless someone mentioned it and I went and looked it up. Maybe even add a poling section so we can rate these toys we try. I know I would value you guys option on an item.. Just a thought.

Might even add a "homemade upgrade section. For ideas like my egging in the rain:
http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1141425/eggin-in-the-rain

Would this forum be a Good idea / Bad Idea ? Is it even doable as I know whoever keeps this thing going has their work cut out for them So I am not showing any disrespect from that POV..

·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,197
    Sounds like we need a wiki for this forum.  Members could create any categories they wanted (and agreed on).  Lighting techniques, gasket info, recipes, accessories, etc.

·
  • WOOT I just ordered an HQ grate for my LBGE and my MBGE. What to look for next.. Hmm.
    ·