Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

bethg212bethg212 Posts: 45
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Hello all.  I'm getting a Large BGE at Eggtoberfest and can't wait to start using it!  I'll probably have a lot of question as I'm new to BBQing.  We have a gas grill right now that I don't really use.  I look forward to learning from everyone here and sharing my creations.

Beth Hardeeville, South Carolina

• Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93
  • Welcome to the nut house.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 7,614
    Welcome aboard and good that you are here in advance of purchase.  It can be a game changer-just go easy on the Kool-Aid.  FYI-the forum search function is weak at best-just use google and put "big green egg" in the header along with what you are looking for and you should find lots of info to get you on your way.
    Louisville   L & S BGEs