Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

bethg212bethg212 Posts: 40
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Hello all.  I'm getting a Large BGE at Eggtoberfest and can't wait to start using it!  I'll probably have a lot of question as I'm new to BBQing.  We have a gas grill right now that I don't really use.  I look forward to learning from everyone here and sharing my creations.

Beth
Beth Hardeeville, South Carolina
·

Comments

• Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    Welcome. 
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93
    ·
  • Welcome to the nut house.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,677
    Welcome aboard and good that you are here in advance of purchase.  It can be a game changer-just go easy on the Kool-Aid.  FYI-the forum search function is weak at best-just use google and put "big green egg" in the header along with what you are looking for and you should find lots of info to get you on your way.
    Louisville
    ·