Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Excellent customer service X2

bettysnephewbettysnephew Posts: 963
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Yesterday while searing a beef tenderloin, my gasket went away.  Called the Mothership and explained what happened and that I had my XL just short of a year.  Bruce has me set up to get a new gasket to replace the toasted one.  Thank you BGE and be sure to buy Bruce an extra cup of coffee for a job well done.

Also had a defective  food probe on my new ET-732 BGE thermometer.  Talked to the lady and she is sending out a new one.

It's nice to see there are companies that care about customer service and stand behind their products.
See der Rabbits, Iowa
·