Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggs new home

lakebndegglakebndegg Posts: 28
edited September 2012 in EGG Table Forum
Got my egg in its new home today.Go Vols!
Ms small is jealous so I think she will get a new home for Christmas

Comments

• Looks great!
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,390
    very nice what brand table is it ?
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • It's a challenger in amc orange
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 5,323
    Table looks great.

A bit off topic, but do you have any problems smoking in a screened in area like that?  I have my Egg on the patio right now, but was thinking of bringing it in the screened in patio this winter.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• That is an awesome set up!
  • Always a little breeze blowing here in Raleigh and in the rare times that there isn't any breeze I put a box fan on the other end of the porch..Works for me
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 5,323
    Always a little breeze blowing here in Raleigh and in the rare times that there isn't any breeze I put a box fan on the other end of the porch..Works for me
    Eggcellent, thanks for the info.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio