Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Success

NewbbqerNewbbqer Posts: 78
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just got done with my second cook on my LGBGE. First I cooked some brats for some guys that were working in the yard, turned out great. Then I put some quartered red potatoes in a pan with some olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, paprika, and parsley. Put them right on the grill and cooked them near done, then went the CAB ribeye steaks, cooked to a perfect medium. After eating, my wife made some Blueberry Muffin batter. Plate setter installed and got it to a solid 400 temp. Muffins went on for 18 minutes, only one had a more crispy edge. Other than that, they turned out just as moist as can be. My wife thinks they turned out better on the egg than in the oven. What a trip to stand next to it smelling blueberry muffins fill the air! I'm sure my neighbors are wondering what we got going on over here!
·

Comments

• :-)  Welcome.  My neighbors always comment that they can smell my Egging.  We frequently pass the over-cook around.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·