Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Success

NewbbqerNewbbqer Posts: 78
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just got done with my second cook on my LGBGE. First I cooked some brats for some guys that were working in the yard, turned out great. Then I put some quartered red potatoes in a pan with some olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, paprika, and parsley. Put them right on the grill and cooked them near done, then went the CAB ribeye steaks, cooked to a perfect medium. After eating, my wife made some Blueberry Muffin batter. Plate setter installed and got it to a solid 400 temp. Muffins went on for 18 minutes, only one had a more crispy edge. Other than that, they turned out just as moist as can be. My wife thinks they turned out better on the egg than in the oven. What a trip to stand next to it smelling blueberry muffins fill the air! I'm sure my neighbors are wondering what we got going on over here!
·

Comments

• :-)  Welcome.  My neighbors always comment that they can smell my Egging.  We frequently pass the over-cook around.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·