Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Nice surprise!

JWBurnsJWBurns Posts: 334
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
My lovely wife woke me up yesterday morning and we took a drive to Denton Texas, to see Tom of Ceramic Grill Store at his shop. She surprised me with a full setup - adjustable rig, woo 2, drip pan, stone, and oval grids with the rack. Couldn't have been more impressed and excited for my new gift. A great birthday for sure! 

Here is my old setup: Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos And the new.. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Tom was wonderful, and spend about half an hour showing me the different cooking configurations. The possibilities are endless. His stuff is top quality, and American made. If your looking for an adjustable setup, look nowhere else but ceramicgrillstore.com. Thanks Tom! Jason
·

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,409
    @JWBurns-you have noooo idea how fortunate you are.  Now that is someone who really went to great effort for a gift-in my world...Congrats on completing another lap of the sun and enjoy!
    Louisville
    ·
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    Wow, great gift and happy birthday.  She's a keeper!  
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • Nice rig, and even nicer wife. Hell, I asked for the same setup for my Christmas gift and my wife said "you want a WHAT?!" "huh? Who's a what's a?" so I gave her a link to exactly what I wanted and she still didn't get it for me :( So I got it for myself and divorced her B-) Well, got it for myself and divorced her temporarily in my mind :P
    LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
    ·
  • Awesome surprise! I will have to look into the website.
    ·
  • BaysidebobBaysidebob Posts: 489
    You are gonna have so much fun!  So now what are you gonna get for her?
    My actuary says I'm dead.
    ·
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,022
    Very cool. The products he sells get great reviews.
    ·
  • What a great gift!  Your gonna have to up the ante for her birthday or Christmas.  Or better yet surprise her for no reason whatsoever except, of course, your love.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,324
    Hey JW,  I did not know it was your birthday....happy belated B day.  Nice to meet you and the family.....enjoy the goodies..  

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·