Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

wet aging brisket

krobertsmsnkrobertsmsn Posts: 547
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Does anyone practice this method? I read somewhere that some people wet age their briskets 30-60 days from the packing date in the frig. to help tenderize/flavor the meat. 
LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
Rome, GA
·

Comments

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    same answer we gave you on the other forum
    yes.

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • I AM NOT ON ANOTHER FORUM AND I HAVE NOT ASKED THIS QUESTION
    Rome, GA
    ·
  • I signed up for greeneggers 3 days ago,  but have never read or posted anything there....
    Rome, GA
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    same question was asked on the other forum, sorry.

seemed like a strange coincidence.  people sometimes ask the same question on both forums.

for what it is worth, that answer is still 'yes'
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • no prob!!!! just didn't want to be wrongly accused of 2 timing this board!!! LOL :-*
    Rome, GA
    ·