Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

amazing sunsets

Options
2»

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    You should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about.
    Great quote.

Kinda like my fave: "I feel a whole lot more like i do now than i did when I got here" :)
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    While I'd love to take credit, the 'You should never...' quote is from Willy Wonka.
    Options
    Tjcoley said:

While I'd love to take credit, the 'You should never...' quote is from Willy Wonka.

Mine is unaccredited but certainly not mine.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • gte1
    gte1 Posts: 379
    Options
    Hapster, Just looked at your site, beautiful work!!! George
    George
  • Rum_Runner
    Options

Geez dude. Where's my tin foil hat? Conspiracy theories abound.
    C-T,

Every forum has to have it's own policeman.  We are fortunate to have such a nonjudgmental leader.
  • XLBalco
    XLBalco Posts: 607
    Options
    what was the mattress conversation?  i hate mine and it is only 4 yrs old or so.. hated it after a year
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    gary, welcome back.

i'm not judgemental. that's your MO

i think you'll realize that everything you have called me is something you have done yourself.

how many times are you going to go away and come back, anyway?

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • JerkChicken
    Options
    what was the mattress conversation?  i hate mine and it is only 4 yrs old or so.. hated it after a year

Yea, what's the friggin mattress tip already? Mine gives me back pains and I'm takin a good look at the Beautyrest
    LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
  • dlk7
    dlk7 Posts: 1,053
    Options

Yea, what's the friggin mattress tip already? Mine gives me back pains and I'm takin a good look at the Beautyrest

Travisstrick and Mountaindewbass had mentioned in an OT thread that they liked their temperpedics.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• dlk7
    dlk7 Posts: 1,053
    Options
    it was in the :

OT; inthe OT forum. Just discovered Olympics channel in 3D

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    yes. if possible, to avoid confrontation, point out that even within the OT forum your post is OT. only BGE related off topic threads are allowed in the OT forum

not permitted: "My swimming pool pump got struck by lightning"
    permitted: "My swimming pool pump got struck by lightning, will this affect my BGE?"
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante