Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Eggtoberfest tix - transferrable?

dmgershdmgersh Posts: 4
edited August 2012 in EGGtoberfest
Went to purchase my tix and see that you have to attach a name and email address to each ticket.  Don't see anything that clarifies whether they are transferable.  I'm planning on bringing a few clients to show them a good time, but not 100% sure who yet.  Or, if one of my guys has a last second conflict, would like to be able to bring someone else instead. 

So what's the story?  Are they checking IDs against names on the ticket to make sure they match, or is this just a way of contacting people who have tickets with updates and information?

Thanks

Comments