Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Vacation photos

gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 848
edited August 2012 in Off Topic

Went on a motorcycle holiday to Newfoundland for three weeks this summer and I made a slideshow on Youtube with some of the photos anybody interested can click on the above link.  It was three weeks with almost no red meat, we ate mostly sea food and we did not tire of it.  Newfoundland is a beautiful place to visit, mostly rural but St. John's is a pretty nice city.

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,511
    Wow, what a great trip & photos, looks like a place I would enjoy.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Looks like a really nice trip & some great photos! Thx for sharing.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
  • Beautiful photographs!  It looks lovely there!

1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,389
    very cool thanks for sharing 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,631
    Thank you for posting. Have thought several times and now moving to short list.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 848
    Thanks for the positive comments, Cherie and I both remember this as one our nicest vacations.  The people are super friendly and always helpful but then when given a chance people are that way most places.