Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Vacation photos

gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 893
edited August 2012 in Off Topic

Went on a motorcycle holiday to Newfoundland for three weeks this summer and I made a slideshow on Youtube with some of the photos anybody interested can click on the above link.  It was three weeks with almost no red meat, we ate mostly sea food and we did not tire of it.  Newfoundland is a beautiful place to visit, mostly rural but St. John's is a pretty nice city.

Gerhard

Comments

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,677
    Wow, what a great trip & photos, looks like a place I would enjoy.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Looks like a really nice trip & some great photos! Thx for sharing.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
  • Beautiful photographs!  It looks lovely there!

1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,389
    very cool thanks for sharing 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,597
    Thank you for posting. Have thought several times and now moving to short list.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 893
    Thanks for the positive comments, Cherie and I both remember this as one our nicest vacations.  The people are super friendly and always helpful but then when given a chance people are that way most places.

Gerhard