Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

what's the easiest way to upload pics?

michegginmicheggin Posts: 37
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
do you have to do it through photobucket or can you upload directly from photo storage on your computer?  how do you get the larger picture size?  looking to use the least amount of steps to do this.  it seems as though you need a photobucket account to see the thumbnails in an expanded version.  any helpful hints?  thanks!

Comments

• Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    I use photobucket because I'm posting pretty much only on my iPad and you need it to post pics on it. On a computer, you can use the attach a file button and just pull the pic from your computer.
  • 10Driver10Driver Posts: 88
    I put off posting for a while because I thought photobucket would be a pain. But it's ridiculously easy.
  • 10Driver10Driver Posts: 88
    The attach a file button didn't work on my iPhone or iPad. I assume it would work on the desktop but I haven't tried it.