Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Small BGE - Worth It????

Options
davejames0426
davejames0426 Posts: 105
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
I currently have a large and use it on average about 3 times per week. Saw a used small with nest in excellent condition for $250.00........ Pondering the purchase........
LBGE - Swing Grate - Platesetter - Pimaster110 - Pizza Stones - Maverick E732 - Thermapen - Dutch Ovens Abbeville, SC

Comments

• JWBurns
    JWBurns Posts: 344
    Options

I currently have a large and use it on average about 3 times per week. Saw a used small with nest in excellent condition for $250.00........ Pondering the purchase........

I'd be all over that deal man. I look daily for a small or mini to pop up for sale.

• pasoegg
    pasoegg Posts: 447
    Options

if your not the hare on this deal.....you will find yourself living in a shell.....no brainer on this one...just do it before you get it done to you....you can always sell it if it dosen't work out!!

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC