Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

There's the big green egg ...

anezanez Posts: 121
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
And then there's everything else. That's what i've learned in the week that i've had it. Did a few new york strips tonight that were the best steaks i've ever cooked. Have done steaks, ribs, salmon, chicken wings, ribs, andd butt in the first week and i'm hooked.
·

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Welcome to the madness. Share your recipes and pics, and don't be afraid to ask for advice. A lot of experts here to help, as well as a lot of us who will also offer advice based on limited experience.
  • Sounds like a great week!
    ·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,421
    Welcome & get ready to open your wallet for needed toys to go with it.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • BadongBadong Posts: 126
    I've been enjoying the hell out of steaks lately.  Just cooked two aged porterhouse steaks for my anniversary.
    ·