Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Nice Rack...

doubledouble Posts: 1,214
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos picked these up for the new BBQ area from Costco today the side one rolls out and works as a great mobile prep bench
Lynnwood WA

Comments

• ribnrunribnrun Posts: 174
    Your subject line is deceiving.....
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Lol here is my patent pending grill light Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Lynnwood WA
  • Yes, I was thinking the same thing, but will be hitting costco I in the morning to stock up. Will have to check this out.
  • gatorBGEgatorBGE Posts: 80

I concur
    Large Egg October 2011
    MiniMax December 2014
    They were from the Business Costco not regular Costco
    Lynnwood WA
  • Oh darn!
  • BullibeBullibe Posts: 132

I concur
    Well it's not that kind of forum !!
    Redneck Riviera, Gulf Shores, Alabama
  • BullibeBullibe Posts: 132
    :((
    Redneck Riviera, Gulf Shores, Alabama
  • I have some similar ones from lowe's in my pantry and love them, they hold lots without sagging
    600lbs weight limit they are great wheeling out the side station was super helpful it also worked great to stop little hands from touching the egg.
    Lynnwood WA
  • EllisEllis Posts: 195
    Patent Pending, your killing man. It's 8:30 AM and I had my fill of laughter for today. You know it's getting to where I come here not for cooking tips but for the great humor. 

• Phoenix824Phoenix824 Posts: 243

I expected somthing like this

Steve Van Wert, Ohio XL BGE
  • Beat me to the patent. I would like to use the light idea with your permission of course
    Sure no problem lol
    Lynnwood WA