Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sesame Coated Seared Ahi

2»

Comments

• Beer.  A universal currency.  Hell yeah.
    Unless I'm fishing off key west. There you find Cubans fishing for lobster in international waters. They don't want beer. They want coke classic.
    You can buy coke in cuba. They bring it in from the other islands. Not sure if Canada sells it to them
  • newegg13newegg13 Posts: 231
    Looks great CT.  How much tuna did you buy?  I'd like to do some for the wife and little one.

Amateur Egger; professional rodeo clown. Birmingham, AL
  • OnegrecookOnegrecook Posts: 121
    Wow...that looks awesome!
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,852
    @travis nice haul. I want to go deep fishing again.
    Great looking plate cen-tex. Gonna save those sauces.
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • Looks great CT.  How much tuna did you buy?  I'd like to do some for the wife and little one.

That was a 1.5lb filet. We fed 4 essentially adults (my boys are 13 and 17 and love Tuna) and had .25lb or so leftover. I would say .5 lb is plenty depending on how little your little one is.

1- LGBE
    1- KBQ C-60 (The Dishwasher)
    I- Blackstone 36" Griddle
    1- Sweet-A$$ Roccbox Pizza Oven
    1-Very Understanding and Forgiving Wife
  • @travis nice haul. I want to go deep fishing again. Great looking plate cen-tex. Gonna save those sauces.
    Thanks. the sauces are great. I totally ripped them from Scott so I am just the messenger
    1- LGBE
    1- KBQ C-60 (The Dishwasher)
    I- Blackstone 36" Griddle
    1- Sweet-A$$ Roccbox Pizza Oven
    1-Very Understanding and Forgiving Wife