Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Stuffed Pork Tenderloin

Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,867
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Relish: granny smith and red delicious apple, juice form 2 clementine oranges, dried cranberries, apple brandy, shallot, apple smoked bacon and agave syrup
Stuffing: sundried tomatoes, 1 egg yolk, panko bread crumbs, fresh sage, apple smoked bacon, spinach, capers, and mozzarella cheese.  Cooked on small 350ish until IT read 140.  rested 15 minutes before slicing.
Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx

Comments

• travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 5,001
    I can't even speak to you right now. I have to go find a pork product to snack on.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Smoker_GuruSmoker_Guru Posts: 372
    That made my mouth water...
  • JEC23JEC23 Posts: 131
    Love the extra cheese on the edge to act like glue. I'm going to do this at the weekend.
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,867
    You are up early Travis. Baby feeding time? How is the little guy and mom doing?
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 5,001

You are up early Travis. Baby feeding time? How is the little guy and mom doing?

They are great. I, lacking the equipment, am exempt from feeding duties.

I'm already at work. During the week, my alarm goes off at 4am.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,620
    Pretty, pretty. I'm ready for lunch now, even if it won't be half that good.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings