Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A HUGE Thank you to tjv and Ceramic Grill Store!

ShedFarm
ShedFarm Posts: 499
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
I placed another order with the Ceramic Grill Store for a large Woo2, a small Woo and a few 10" stones for my small. In the notes section, I stated that while I was ordering a Woo2, what I really wanted was a Woo3, but understand that they no longer offer it (and I don't like/need the PSWoo layout). I also asked if there was any way to get the small Woo without the handles.

Lo and behold, when my order arrived, what was inside with the stones, but a small Woo without handles, and a custom-made Woo3!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH to Tom, for fabricating a Woo3 and a handle-free small Woo for me. It's small companies like yours, that reinforce the benefits of buying "Made in America." You're the best!
BJ (Powhatan, VA)

Comments

• Mayberry
    Mayberry Posts: 750
    I dealt with Tom a few weeks ago. Called me personally frm his cell, asked my primary needs and desires ot of his products and gave me a suggestion that was cheaper than what I originally planned to order. Products are quality, service is top otch, and he seemed like a great guy. Anything I can order from them, I will in the future.
    Athens, GA
    XL BGE, Large BGE and RecTec590
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    I placed another order with the Ceramic Grill Store for a large Woo2, a small Woo and a few 10" stones for my small. In the notes section, I stated that while I was ordering a Woo2, what I really wanted was a Woo3, but understand that they no longer offer it (and I don't like/need the PSWoo layout). I also asked if there was any way to get the small Woo without the handles.

Lo and behold, when my order arrived, what was inside with the stones, but a small Woo without handles, and a custom-made Woo3!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH to Tom, for fabricating a Woo3 and a handle-free small Woo for me. It's small companies like yours, that reinforce the benefits of buying "Made in America." You're the best!

+1

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Mayberry said:

I dealt with Tom a few weeks ago. Called me personally frm his cell, asked my primary needs and desires ot of his products and gave me a suggestion that was cheaper than what I originally planned to order. Products are quality, service is top otch, and he seemed like a great guy. Anything I can order from them, I will in the future.

Same experience I had. After our conversation and him telling me what I should start off with, my cart decreased by $150. Who does that?? :)

In the end, I've spent much more than that since then lol. CGS is top notch in my book!!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136

I have nothing but praise for CGS products and service!  Just received my 2nd order from Tom in under a month.  So many cool toys I can't resist.

XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA