Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mothership Cook July 28th

egretegret Posts: 4,035
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Gettin' geared up for the big cook Saturday!  Ya'll come! There's going to be several No. GA Eggheads there cooking up a storm........gonna be some great eats going on!  
On my menu : ABT's (egret style), Fatties (egret style), soy/honey pork tenderloins, chicken wings (egret style), smoked x-sharp cheddar cheese, and sourdough bread with lots of butta!!! 
·

Comments

• LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 766
    Any maple-bourbon ham? Great recipe you have there. What time do the festivities begin at the mothership?
    ·
  • brianwdmnbrianwdmn Posts: 365
    My better half and I will do our best to be there.
    Marietta, East Cobb, GA
    ·
  • krobertsmsnkrobertsmsn Posts: 548
    Where, what hours etc???
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    No ham this time!? But, stuff should start coming off the eggs around 9:30 or so........
    ·