Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Babyback Ribs - need help

Options
2»

Comments

• misu
    misu Posts: 213
    Options
    I liked the coffee mug story better
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,349
    Options
    Learn something new on here every day.  Thanks-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    Smoke ring has nothing to do with carbon monoxide. It forms early in the cook, but smoke will flavor the food whenever there is smoke

I could do three thousand words, but no one ever reads them. So figure it out for yourself.

Officially tired of explaining ****, i remain, yours truly,
    **** Hertz, from Holden
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    stike said:

Smoke ring has nothing to do with carbon monoxide. It forms early in the cook, but smoke will flavor the food whenever there is smoke

I could do three thousand words, but no one ever reads them. So figure it out for yourself.

Officially tired of explaining ****, i remain, yours truly,
    **** Hertz, from Holden

It only took 15k posts. I'll be damned.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    Would have been 5000 posts, but same questions get asked 3 times a day

Some day people will read and remember rather than just saying 'i know i heard this asked forty times before, but i forget what they said. So hey, how do i cook a chicken breast?'
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,349
    Options
    @ stike-smoke ring and smoke flavor only half of that-chips vs chunks and soak no soak the rest.  And search does help...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.