Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Bay Area Eggers Compete...

SMITTYtheSMOKERSMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,465
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum

Our Eggs by the Bay competition team traveled up to beautiful Penn Valley this weekend with our Big Green Eggs.  We gathered hardware with a 4th place Rib call, as well as a 5th place Pork call.  We came away with a 7th place overall.   BGE Forum member TacoDawg came out to lend a hand, as well as regular Smoke Patroler "R2EggQ2" and Matty rounded out our crew.  Here is a pic of one of our calls today-

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

Comments

• BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,233
    Congrats!
  • ncbbqncbbq Posts: 257
    Nice!! Way to represent the eggers.
  • SmoothSmokeSmoothSmoke Posts: 141
    Congrats!!
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652

The Eggs did a great job!  Here's a pic from the early morning hours as the sun was coming up and a couple of the Eggs were smoking away at the "Smokin' in the Oaks" competition:

It was a fun time and it was nice to see quite a few Eggs cooking at the comp!

XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
  • BaysidebobBaysidebob Posts: 489
    Dang!  Wrong bay for me.  If anything hits the left-coast, let me know.
    My actuary says I'm dead.
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    I was lucky to be part of Smitty's team Saturday and it is pretty humbling. Just when you think you have got cooking on the egg down you taste some of Smitty's turn in. Wholly cow. EGGCELENT. Great time.