Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

A-MAZE-N tube smoker

SqueezySqueezy Posts: 1,102
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum

Has anyone here ever used this product and if so, what did you think of it?

A friend of mine would like to know ... thanks!

Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.

Comments

• AleBrewerAleBrewer Posts: 555
    I have read some good comments on the BBQ Brethern forum. You may want to look over there?
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    Havent heard a bad thing qbout it or similar cold smoke generators. Only issue/downside i would foresee is sourcing sawdust.

Sure, you can get it from them, but you're buying frikkin sawdust in the end.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • SqueezySqueezy Posts: 1,102
    Good point ... not hard to make sawdust though.
    Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,389
    theres a demo of the tube using pellets in it 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    not hard to make sawdust, but if you want cherry, you are going to have to stand there at the saw collecting it and running the wood thru it a hundred times before you have enough.  at that point it's a bit of an investment of time.

if someone had a shop and just finished making a hardwood project, might be a lot easier to just scoop it from the pile.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante