Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My new favorite wine.

BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,022
edited July 2012 in Off Topic
Could it really exist?image
·

Comments

• Nice Brownie. I can honestly say that "Pennsylvania Table Wine" was not on my list before just now

·
  • LizzieSampsLizzieSamps Posts: 894
    Really, have you had it yet?
    ·
  • allitnilsallitnils Posts: 109
    I imagine a bacon tasting wine would be more appealing than something labeled "Pennsylvania table wine"..

And that's saying a lot, considering I hate the taste of bacon. :P
    ·
  • michigan_jasonmichigan_jason Posts: 1,299
    edited July 2012
    This is Baco Noir lol...

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • burr_baby33burr_baby33 Posts: 503
    I would like to try it.  Just visited 2 Kentucky wineries and bought a case at each.  Very nice, light and smooth.
    ·
  • I just went to a tasting while on vacation and bought this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,783
    I just went to a tasting while on vacation and bought this one.

Lol have you had that yet? I had a jar of it, and need another for tailgating.
    ·
  • I just went to a tasting while on vacation and bought this one.

I tasted it when I was at the Smokey Mountain Distillery in Gatlinburg, TN.   I just wished I would have also gotten the peach also while I was there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • Scott805Scott805 Posts: 172
    I saw the cherry moonshine in our liquor staore last Saturday.  Looked tempting!  I believe they also had apple.

Large BGE, 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System, three (3) bricks from Home Depot for raised direct - Finally have a decent table!

Dallas, TX

·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 745
    I saw the cherry moonshine in our liquor staore last Saturday.  Looked tempting!  I believe they also had apple.
    They do have an apple, peach, cherries, moonshine and a white lightening. The flavors are tasty but the alcohol content is less than I prefer.
    ·
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,022

My friend soaks bing cherries in grey goose. Pretty tasty snack.
    This is Baco Noir lol...
    Can't fool you!
    ·
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,022
    Nice Brownie. I can honestly say that "Pennsylvania Table Wine" was not on my list before just now

I imagine a bacon tasting wine would be more appealing than something labeled "Pennsylvania table wine"..

And that's saying a lot, considering I hate the taste of bacon. :P
    Could you guys imagine somebody pressing bacon to put into wine? Oh God!

Although the taste is as burr baby33 describes, I buy this for marinading chicken. Plus who doesn't like helping out the local wineries?
    ·