Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Temp control device help please

krobertsmsnkrobertsmsn Posts: 636
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Does anyone know which device will give me the option of at least 2 meat temp controls and one grate temp monitor for long cooks? I was looking at the CyberQ and Stoker, but do not have or want the trouble to set up a network. My next best option would be just a device that does all the monitoring/controlling without the remote abilities. Would I HAVE to set the network in order to use one of these, or could I use it without that feature? They seem to be the the only ones that have multi-probe options as far as I have found. Thanks!!!
LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
Rome, GA

Comments

• GatoGordoGatoGordo Posts: 69
    I have the Stoker and there is no requirement to use a network as everything can be controlled at the unit itself. I assume that is true for all of the available units.
    LBGE, Stoker WiFi, UDS, Pit Barrel Cooker