Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Here comes football, here comes tailgate....one problem though

2»

Comments

• You could start a family band or better yet.................

Keeping it Weird in the ATX
  • michigan_jasonmichigan_jason Posts: 1,299
    You could start a family band or better yet.................

OHH MY! I cannot stop laughing right now ...

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• troutgeektroutgeek Posts: 456
    This would probably void your warranty, but I would highly recommend getting some high temp gold/yellow paint, and paint some nice "G"s on the sides of that beautiful green egg... That would be cool! Go Pack!
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
    Hahaha come here for Thanksgiving...come to my Tailgate, I make 2 deep fried Turkeys or one deep fried one egged

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    by "better seats" i meant at a different stadium

bwa ha ha ha ha
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    by "better seats" i meant at a different stadium

bwa ha ha ha ha

Ahhhhahahahahaha

Let the sidebets begin.

• FockerFocker Posts: 3,658
    edited July 2012

Build a table, lock it to the truck through the hinge, done.

Even chained it to the picnic table at the campsite.

Use bungeee cords to travel...wood shims to secure the innards. Just pull it to the tailgate, dump lump, light, and crack beer. 

Brandon
    Quad Cities