Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

CHALLENGER CABINETS??

2»

Comments

• HunsHuns Posts: 6
    DLK7, I have not had a chance to get with anyone at True Value. I had to to go out of town for Christmas. I will get with them as soon as I get back and will post an update. They have always been good to me. I have to admit that I was shocked that the back was a film. I think the top and doors are actually powder coated. What do you think after looking at yours? Thanks
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,003
    The top is for sure.  I have been opening the top drawer into the inside of the door every day since March and it shows a little scuffing but no damage.  If it is a film, it is really tough.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • TN_EggerTN_Egger Posts: 161
    I'm diggin' the Challenger cabinets.  Anybody got a ballpark price on a large cart?

Monteagle, TN

one large and one small

·
    TN Egger,
    The Challenger Cabinet for the Large Egg is between $1500-$1700. It is pricey, but it is a well built table that should last many years.
    ·
    dlk7,
    Update on the warranty repair on my Challenger cabinet. The True Value guys have been great by the way. At first the Challenger guys were just going to send me a new skin to apply, but then I got a call tonight that they are replacing the whole cabinet. They want to see what happened to the veneer on the other table to prevent it from happening again. I am very happy with the way they handled the situation.

Huns
    ·