Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

how many hangovers in this crowd?

ronthorontho Posts: 108
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
·

Comments

• robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,670
    Not a full hangover but I am dragging a little today.

Garnerville, NY
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,646
    Not to bad, just a bit tired and slow.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • ronthorontho Posts: 108

:))

That's why I drink the higher end stuff ;) Just be sure and drink plenty of water while your imbibing... and that doesn't mean the ice in your adult beverage

Exactly what I do. Not really.hurting today just a little slow. Maybe lack of sleep.
    ·
  • ncbbqncbbq Posts: 257
    I cut myself off early to avoid it. Good call. 4th of July midweek is a bad idea, damn calendar.
    ·
  • JWBurnsJWBurns Posts: 334
    I'm dragging today. Thankfully I'm off work, so I have all day to recover. Hope everyone had a great 4th!
    ·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273

None for me.....

Spent Tueday night on the boat -- so Wed morning was draggin a bit.    Last night, was a 1 drink evening - had an early day at work this morning.

Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • currycomacurrycoma Posts: 11
    ding!  now back at work.. ughh
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,639
    I am dragging. I even took day off work
    Boom
    ·
  • I sure put itn the effort but all good here. Probably because I've been on a 3 week tear and this is just a drop in the bucket. Back to the straight and narrow Monday ( even though my idea of "the straight and narrow" is most likely different than most) :))

·
  • Rich_ieRich_ie Posts: 268
    Not me only had 3 beers last night. 
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 734
    Not here. Hangovers just fade w experience, and I did shut it down at a reasonable hour B-)
    ·
  • zosobao5150zosobao5150 Posts: 114
    Drink at minimum 3 glasses of water before you go to bed, take an advil, and wake up in better shape.
    XL BGE
    ·
  • lakewadelakewade Posts: 372
    I sure put itn the effort but all good here. Probably because I've been on a 3 week tear and this is just a drop in the bucket. Back to the straight and narrow Monday ( even though my idea of "the straight and narrow" is most likely different than most) :))

understatement of the year

-----------
    I feel a whole lot more like I do now than I did when I got here.
    ·
  • I'm still shot from Canada Day (July 1st)
    ·
  • I sure put itn the effort but all good here. Probably because I've been on a 3 week tear and this is just a drop in the bucket. Back to the straight and narrow Monday ( even though my idea of "the straight and narrow" is most likely different than most) :))

You would know.

·

You would know.

BTW- there is a thread on here where a guy is looking for a Killer slaw recipe. Was hoping your better half might share hers? 

If you are feeling froggy

·