Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

tool review (with pics)

McStewMcStew Posts: 484
edited July 2012 in Off Topic

For years I havn't found BBQ tools that I have liked (durable, stainless steel, and good looking).... UNTIL about a week ago... shoping for Dainsh Oil at OSH I took a side trip to the BBQ area just to look.  When I came upon Carcoal Companion Explorer Folding Handle Fork.  Looking under and over every shelf they had to find the rest of the tools to go with the fork I found nothing.  Upon getting home to explore the web for the remaing tools on Amazon, they arrived yesterday, yes I had them delivered on Satuday because I was looking forward to getting them.

A fellow egger on this site also recomended the www.grilltime.org on another posting, amazing product from one craftsman to the next his work is nice and he makes everything himself.   

Marina Del Rey CA 
photo1112.JPG 130.5K
photo1111.JPG 124.4K
photo.JPG 123.4K
·

Comments

• EldeElde Posts: 129
    No offense - but where's the review?  How well do they work?  How do they hold up after a few months of regular use?
    ·
  • McStewMcStew Posts: 484
    They work great best yet (durable, stainless steel, and good looking) ....Im sure they will hold up fine after a couple of months but as always time will only tell. They just arrived on Sat so it would be premature to say they will work great after a few months.
    Marina Del Rey CA 
    ·
  • Rich_ieRich_ie Posts: 268
    Let us know in a few months. 
    ·