Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE Mini 2012

mhoutmanmhoutman Posts: 40
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Over here I can get a Mini for a very interesting price, yet I like to know if it is the latest model. I also have a BGE Large which had some mods for 2012, but is that also the case for the Mini 2012 model.

Cheers from the Netherlands,

Michiel
Dutch EGGhead and proud owner of a Big Green Egg Mini and Large

Comments

• Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    The mini use to have a large single hinge on the side. The newer ones have hinges on both sides towards the back (more traditional). The newer ones also don't have the curved end nest. They have a more traditional looking nest.
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    Here's what the new mini and nest look like:

• mhoutmanmhoutman Posts: 40
    Thanks for your information. 
    Dutch EGGhead and proud owner of a Big Green Egg Mini and Large