Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bacon Wrapped Brazilian Beef

NecessaryIndulgNecessaryIndulg Posts: 1,142
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
These are bacon wrapped filet of sirloin rubbed with Brazilian spices. One of the markets near me sells them already prepped and ready to go. I almost got them cooked before it rained (thanks, TS Debby). 

I wish I knew what 30 herbs and spices they use -- they were awesome! Anyone have a Brazilian rub recipe?

Bacon Wrapped Brazilian Churrasco

I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 

Comments

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,555
    I have to stop looking at pics of your cooks before I have dinner.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,330
    Amazing!

XLBGE 
  • Howdy_DoodyHowdy_Doody Posts: 146
    Delicioso !  Thanks for another great idea !!!!!!

Looks like Debby is already out in the Atlantic.  You shouldn't run out of beer now.  
    \:D/
    Houston, Texas http://willsononline.com
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,907
    We get them at the Green Turtle Market in Indian Harbourt Beach Fl.
    Brazilian Churrasco Steaks $9.99/lb  were 7.99 last week. great meal where did you get yours?
    Here is a recipe idea.

• NecessaryIndulgNecessaryIndulg Posts: 1,142
    I got these from the Green Turtle!  I live in Satellite Beach, where are you?
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    Eau Gallie Causeway/Pineapple Ave  and Suntree.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504

If anyone would have it: Richard would be the guy............

Richard the high in Fl was 86 all week. Yesterday in Salado: 109..........I want back in Fl.

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Kristi that looks so very good girl.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,023
    They look incredible!
  • DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
    @Richard Fl check your inbox.  Sent you a PM.  Thanks
  • If anyone would have it: Richard would be the guy............

Richard the high in Fl was 86 all week. Yesterday in Salado: 109..........I want back in Fl.

103 and smoky with 40mph winds in Colorado Springs today. Who night I would have to go home to Austin to cool off Friday.

• Dang Kristi- bringing the good stuff! Thanks for that.

Mickey you may have had a great vacation, but had you stayed around a few more days you would not have enjoyed it.The high may have been 86 but the rain factor was 100% for 4 days.  Not real bad where I live but the North-- North West part of the state is devastated.
  • Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    Looks fantastic.  Also appears you have pristine views!
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,069

Kristi, I don't know how I missed this post. That is some amazing meat. I think I just drooled a little a waterfall on my keyboard. Amazing.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• EggbertsdadEggbertsdad Posts: 794
    Kristi, 

That looks outstanding. I have to find those down here in Parkland/ Coral Springs. 
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)