Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Emergency Preparedness

Options
2»

Comments

• Sgt93
    Sgt93 Posts: 728
    Options
    Looks like a giant bottle for sure.  I could use that.....
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A few Komodo Kamado Serious Big Bad 42s
    Follow me on Instagram: @SSgt93
  • Howdy_Doody
    Howdy_Doody Posts: 168
    Options
    "Or perhaps you don't want to see the second largest ball of twine on the face of the earth which is only four short hours away. "
    Uh, Dad.  Where's the LARGEST ball of twine ?  We're talking bucket list here.
    Dripping Springs, Texas
  • ccpoulin1
    ccpoulin1 Posts: 390
    Options
    Living in Palm Beach county Florida, so for me, being prepared is just part of the year........  Standby generator with 500 gallon tank of propane in the ground, always stocked up on water and food and livations!  Now i just have to stock up on lump for the new XL BGE!!!  I will be good to go.  I can be off the grid comfortably for about a month.  I am thinking of buying some freeze dried foods just in case.

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    havent been in a storm like that yet, my worst was a squall with 20 foot chop and takeing the boat down into a 40 foot trough and thru the next wave, only lasted a half hour or so.
    Those are some pretty rough seas.  I'd be puking my guts out.   :-&

Reminds me of the movie "The Perfect Storm".
    was probably 45 minutes from the gloucester ports when it happened by boat, just rounding the kittery point, bushes secret service were picking up and heading back in,,, guess they had their radio on and heard the small craft warnings
    :))
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it