Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bay Area Eggfest Tomorrow!

Z_EggineerZ_Eggineer Posts: 569
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
W00t!  Who is in?  I will be cooking during it.  Smitty is putting this one on in San Jose, had to register through Eggs by the Bay.

Who is coming?  Reply or message me.

Comments

• R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    I'll be cooking (cooking now actually) and will see you there!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,124
    We'll be there. What are you guys cooking?
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,093
    I am not attending, but of luck guys!

I was trying to go to the Bay Area BBQ comp at O.co, but turns out kiddos have first swim lessons of the year that day.
  • Z_EggineerZ_Eggineer Posts: 569

The competition would be fun too!

My gal and I are making bacon-wrapped dates!  What about y'all?

• R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Oops, I didn't get a chance to get onto the forum this morning as it was a really busy (but fun) day cooking at the Eggfest! We cooked 30 lbs of brisket (served as sliders & burnt ends), MOINK balls, BBQ pork pizzas, pig shots, char siu (chinese BBQ pork), and chocolate chip & raisin cookies.

I saw your sign for the bacon wrapped dates but didn't get a chance to try them which I'm bummed about. I heard they were really good from your neighbor cook.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
  • Z_EggineerZ_Eggineer Posts: 569
    All the food went so fast!  Seems like people consumed all the yummy products quickly then got full.  It's amazing all of the things you can make on an egg.  Next year, we will make more things and try to meet more cooks.  Let us know of any other events in the area!