Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

E.P. Henry Stone Egg Table. Looking for ideas!

BBQ Bob TrudnakBBQ Bob Trudnak Posts: 197
edited 2:06PM in EggHead Forum
ep_henry_egg_table.jpg
<p />I am having a patio built and I have some extra stone. I am looking for creative yet practical ideas for a stone Egg Table. Thanks for your help folks!

Comments

• GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    BBQ Bob Trudnak,[p]Very cool! It's great to have a nice pair in the back yard...to cook on.[p]Now waiting for the Stump to chime in.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,892
    GrillMeister,
    but first Stump has to address why CWM's cat is named Donkey and how Donkey will handle said snake problem...

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • guavawoodguavawood Posts: 213
    BBQ Bob Trudnak,[p]What kind and size/shape of stone do you have?[p]
  • BBQ Bob Trudnak,[p]I love the design. Would it be possibe to build some kind of chamber below that would hold an ash box for easy cleaning?
  • guava wood,
    I have 3" Tumbled Coventry wall in Harvest blend

• Feralhog,
    I am going to leave the bottom front open for cleaning ashes and mounting Gurus