Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ribs with Chipotle Honey rub & cherry wood

NewEnglandEggerNewEnglandEgger Posts: 104
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
I'm trying a Chipotle Honey rub I purchased from Wholespice.com. Based on the aroma and flavor of the rub...I think it is going to make for some great sweet heat.

It is a perfect day here in New England. Ribs are on at 225 indirect, platesetter legs up. Drip pan with apple juice and apple vinegar.

Beer in hand, hanging out with the dogs on my beautiful new deck.

It seriously does not get any better than this.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• tjtoedtjtoed Posts: 4
    Very nice...  enjoy and post pics of the ribs when done...
  • The ribs came out great. The chipotle provided a very nice 'slow burn' as my wife put it. If you like a spicy rib...I would highly recommend the 'Chipotle & Honey' fom Wholespice.com.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Man! Nice looking ribs, and lawn. Is that deck painted or is that the new composite type stuff?
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 2,350
    Looks good (the ribs and the deck)!