Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cooper River Salmon

TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum

I got the call from my a good friend of mine last week and he could barely speak because he was convulsing. I then knew the Cooper River Salmon has arrived. He was bragging that he paid $12.99 a pound and that was the best price I was going to find. Well I went to a different store than I usually head to and found it for $9.99. After I picked up my jaw I bough 5LBS.

I marinated this one in fresg ginger, EVOO, Soy, and Honey. Slow cooked it indirect at 225 for 1.5Hour ( I should of pulled a little early but oh well)

I stuffed these baby portabellas with Fresh Garlic, Peach Habenaro Sauce, and Goat Cheese.

Was another fantastic meal.

As soon as my wife decides on some better China I will start with som plating.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

salmon.JPG 303.4K
salmon2.JPG 358.8K
·

Comments

• Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    My Costco has it for 8.99/lb.
    ·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    OH MY LORD! Im not a member of Costco though and plus the nearest one is 15 miles away.

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·
  • Where is the Cooper River? :))

·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316

Where is the Cooper River? :))

I just noticed that. I think working out in the yard today my brain got sun damage.

IM SMART

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·