Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

S'mores

kennykkennyk Posts: 6
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
Did some s'mores on the egg......they were awesome.... Kids approved
·

Comments

• AdamdAdamd Posts: 160
    So did you fire up the Egg just for those or keep it running after your cook for dinner?!?
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,472
    edited June 2012
    Try this next
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • JerkChickenJerkChicken Posts: 551
    No pics of s'mores=epic fail
    LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
    ·
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    I'm gonna have to agree with jerk on this one...

That looks awesome Mickey....I've done something similar, but kept it open face, like a dessert pizza.
    ·
  • kennykkennyk Posts: 6
    sorry for the epic fail....I took pic from iphone but it wouldn't let me upload
    ·
  • kennykkennyk Posts: 6
    I did the s'mores after grilling chicken and pineapples for dinner on the cool down. 
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    So I was inspired by this and I made s'mores tonight after dinner. The 2 year old loved it.
    Boom
    ·