Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My pulled pork is so good...

EggucatedEggucated Posts: 212
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum

Everyone wants some!!

That's a large BGE.

Thanks, Mike "Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one will believe it."
jake1.jpg 38.8K
jake2.jpg 41.4K
·

Comments

• BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,022
    edited May 2012
    Fresh Snake! Yum! Unless it's your pet.
    ·
  • tnbarbqtnbarbq Posts: 248
    What kind of rub to you use with that?
    Scooter 
    Mid TN. Hangin' in the 'Boro. MIM Judge
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,878
    Snakes and small varmit do not last long with my pitbull lol. She has alerted me twice to snakes, and kills rats without notice.
    ·
  • Dang. Big one. What is he eating (or am I not seeing that right)?

·
  • Dang. Big one. What is he eating (or am I not seeing that right)?

never mind- I see it better now

·
  • EggucatedEggucated Posts: 212
    He ended up on my front porch, climbed up a colum, traversed a 1" ledge for 6' and got to a Chimney Swift nest to get the baby birds. Unfortunately I didn't see this until it was too late. I'm not a bleeding heart and I realize nature takes its course, but my boys liked watching the birds feed the babies.
    Thanks, Mike "Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one will believe it."
    ·