Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I'm Gonna Need Talked Down From This......,.,,,,

smaschsmasch Posts: 115
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum
     So......... my baby boy is going to middle school after a stellar elementary career.........  Sunday I have to bbq for the neighborhood.  28 Butts will go on at 0700.  Obviously my 2 large eggs wont hold the 28 butts, so I am breaking the pull behing outta mothballs.  Monday is reheat the pulled pork and 200  hot dogs and Brunswick Stew and rewarming the pulled pork.  Then on Tuesay i leave for the beach..........  No egg time factored into the equation.  I love my pull behing, however the egg is going to be sad.  
      Pics of the cook if I can get an upload......,,  Happy Memorial Day Weekend
Owner of LBGE, Antique Komodo Green in Color. Proud Career Firefighter. Johns Creek / South Forsyth GA
·

Comments

• eggoeggo Posts: 435
    Good luck. Looking forward to the pics.
    Eggo in N. MS
    ·