Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Athens Eggfest 2012 - The Movie

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum

I know some of you live in or near Texas and may not have been able to attend the Athens Eggfest.  But like in football, there's always next year.  Or you can attend the Texarkana Eggfest in October, the Plano Eggfest in November, the Salado Eggfest in March, the Athens Eggfest in April and the Texas Eggfest in May.  They're all worth the time for sure.

Meanwhile, there were a lot of photos taken at the Athens Eggfest, and most of them were of smiling faces. If I had used all of them the movie would be almost an hour long. So I did what I had to do to get it down to as short as I could without losing those smiles. I think you will enjoy it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n76H2DwlA8&feature=g-upl

It's almost like being there except you don't have people coming up bringing you samples of what they just cooked.

Now I can rest.

Spring "Cecil B. Coop de Villa" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments