Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Need a fish recipe for Memphis in May competition!!!

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What's the best you've tried? Got 4th 2 years ago with a stuffed grouper, but it's a pain to do and fresh grouper is hard to find. Stuffed jumbo shrimp last year didn't do as well. I'm running out of time, I NEED A WINNER!!! (or at least a top 3...)[p]Seriously, any suggestions will be much appreciated, and if we do any good I'll give you...well...uhh.. a big thanks and pat on the back!

Comments

• BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Options
    Q Day,
    Mount a griddle in your large BGE and make pecan-crusted, panko-coated filets.[p]Ken

• Unknown
    Options
    Q Day,[p]Here is what I do and get great reviews. First rub the filets with Tabasco sauce and let them set. Them mix up 50/50 parmesan cheese and dizzy pig ragging river rub. Coat the filets with the mixture and put on the grill. Then get a mop of butter and lemon juice......not enough to take off the seasoning............too good......bigarms
  • Memphis
    Memphis Posts: 144
    Options
    Q Day,
    RAGING RIVER MAPLE SALMON !!!!!!!!!!!! Yes - I know I'm yelling !! So simple - but - SOOOOOO GOOD !!!!!!!!!