Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Warranty Card

Royal CoachmenRoyal Coachmen Posts: 161
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum
I bought my egg brand new 2 years but don't know if I completed a warranty card. Is it too late? Do I even need to? I'm fairly certain I have all my original paperwork. Thanks!
·

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,029
    I just sent mine in. It said on my card must be recieved with in ten days!!! I thought that was a little nutz. I didn't make that sent it in about the 20 day mark. Your supposed to get a certificate back showing proof of warranty. We will see. Been mailed about a week now.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • SandBillySandBilly Posts: 224
    I didn't get a card. I registered online, fast and easy.
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,805
    It doesnt really matter. If you have a receipt , that is fine. If not, call BGE and explain it to them. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • eggoeggo Posts: 433
    I registered on line too and no warranty card. Never heard back any acknowledgment.
    Eggo in N. MS
    ·