Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Large BGE for sale

sharhamm
sharhamm Posts: 258
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum

Large BGE for sale.  Used 3 times.   Usually use my medium and mini as there is just the two of us.  $600.00 with nest.

Also have an adjustable rig with the spider and 13 x 17 oval grid from the ceramic grill store.  Would like to sell this with the egg.  Currently selling at 184.99 but half that price sounds like a good deal.   Anyone interested?

Live in upstate New York in the Adirondacks. 

Comments

• I'll take the rig.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,167
    I'll take the rig.
    Okay-he-l of commute to pick it up-but since in grew up in Plattsburgh, NY and now about 900 miles away and no chance of getting this deal-just wonder where in the Adirondecks.  Dang-time for my good deal ship to come in.  Best of luck and those prices are a great deal :)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • I'll take the rig.
    Okay-he-l of commute to pick it up-but since in grew up in Plattsburgh, NY and now about 900 miles away and no chance of getting this deal-just wonder where in the Adirondecks.  Dang-time for my good deal ship to come in.  Best of luck and those prices are a great deal :)
    I'll let FedEx do the commute for me on this one if I can buy it separately (please sell me the rig)

• sharhamm
    I'll take the rig.
    I really would like the person  who buys the egg to have first option on the rig therefore not having to pack it up and mail it off.  If they decide they don't want it I will go from there.
  • I'll take the rig.
    I really would like the person  who buys the egg to have first option on the rig therefore not having to pack it up and mail it off.  If they decide they don't want it I will go from there.
    Don't blame you. I'll take it for sure if they don't want it for any reason. I'll pay the shipping and make it as easy on you as possible.

• Gato
    Gato Posts: 766
    Bird in the hand is better than two in the bush. Or something like that. Cen tex helps alot around here. He deserves it.
    Geaux Tigers!!!
  • Bird in the hand is better than two in the bush. Or something like that. Cen tex helps alot around here. He deserves it.
    Thanks Gato but I'm cool with it. It will work if it's meant to. If not, it's $80 extra to get a new one so no biggie. I spend that on beer for most cooks :)

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,167

Dang-thats some mighty fine and expensive or greatly consumed beer.:)

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • brianwdmn
    brianwdmn Posts: 371
    Agree with the comments regarding the integrity of @centexsmoker and should no one local to up state NY take the offer he is worthy. Only beef is to ise UPS instead of the F word.
    Marietta, East Cobb, GA
  • troutgeek
    troutgeek Posts: 458
    600 with nest? I wish I lived in New York...
    XL BGE - Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber Smokey Joe
  • Agree with the comments regarding the integrity of @centexsmoker and should no one local to up state NY take the offer he is worthy. Only beef is to ise UPS instead of the F word.
    Thank you guys so much. I'll send it any way that works. Now let's leave this poor man alone and let his do his deal. he knows where to find me.

• Dang-thats some mighty fine and expensive or greatly consumed beer.:)

come on Cap. You know I'm full of it most of the time :) that's a lot of beer even for me.

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    I bought a never used lg w/ nest for $425 yesterday. How bout them apples?
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • I bought a never used lg w/ nest for $425 yesterday. How bout them apples?
    That is a freaking sweet deal. I would have bought that in a second. 
  • sharhamm

I could not find a way to edit my original post.

I want the person who buys the egg to have first option on the adjustable rig setup so I don't have to deal with packing and shipping..  If they are not interested I will then sell that item seperately.  Sorry for the confusion.

• I could not find a way to edit my original post.

I want the person who buys the egg to have first option on the adjustable rig setup so I don't have to deal with packing and shipping..  If they are not interested I will then sell that item seperately.  Sorry for the confusion.

Understood. Let me know if you can't find a home for it. I'll make it as easy as possible on you. Thanks
  • sharhamm
    Sold yesterday to a nice young couple along with the accessories.  Thank you to everyone that inquired.