Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chicken's on the egg

Hokie_SmokerHokie_Smoker Posts: 446
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum
beer in hand and Yankees on the XM. Pretty good evening in North Carolina.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

·

Comments

• & still unable to attach pictures with iPad.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Belmont, NC

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,035
    edited April 2012
    & still unable to attach pictures with iPad.....

Get photobucket for your iPad.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Use the HTML code and paste it here.
    Hokia if Gary and I can post a picture, you can do it in your sleep.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Belmont, NC

·
  • Thanks Mickey! Finally got it working. I appreciate the advice.

Belmont, NC

·
  • Steve753Steve753 Posts: 28
    I tried doing a beer can chicken on my Egg, but I didn't like the way it turned out.  A Beer Can chicken should be moist on the inside and crisp on the outside. Mine had a soggy outside.
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,774
    I tried doing a beer can chicken on my Egg, but I didn't like the way it turned out.  A Beer Can chicken should be moist on the inside and crisp on the outside. Mine had a soggy outside.

I am planning on my first beer chicken soon. Hopefully don't have same issue
    Boom
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,035
    FanOfFanboys think about spatchcock.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 923
    FanOfFanboys think about spatchcock.

+1

Big Lake, Minnesota

Large BGE, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

·