Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chicken's on the egg

Hokie_SmokerHokie_Smoker Posts: 491
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum
beer in hand and Yankees on the XM. Pretty good evening in North Carolina.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

·

Comments

• & still unable to attach pictures with iPad.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Belmont, NC

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,472
    edited April 2012
    & still unable to attach pictures with iPad.....

Get photobucket for your iPad.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Use the HTML code and paste it here.
    Hokia if Gary and I can post a picture, you can do it in your sleep.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Belmont, NC

·
  • Thanks Mickey! Finally got it working. I appreciate the advice.

Belmont, NC

·
  • Steve753Steve753 Posts: 71
    I tried doing a beer can chicken on my Egg, but I didn't like the way it turned out.  A Beer Can chicken should be moist on the inside and crisp on the outside. Mine had a soggy outside.
    Large Big Green Egg
    Weber Gold
    Old Smokey

San Diego, Ca
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    I tried doing a beer can chicken on my Egg, but I didn't like the way it turned out.  A Beer Can chicken should be moist on the inside and crisp on the outside. Mine had a soggy outside.

I am planning on my first beer chicken soon. Hopefully don't have same issue
    Boom
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,472
    FanOfFanboys think about spatchcock.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 1,020
    FanOfFanboys think about spatchcock.

+1

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

·