Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

help me fix the underbite on my egg

xraypat23xraypat23 Posts: 421
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum
my large was born with a slight underbite. The top lid is about 1/8inch behind the bottom bowl. I know theres an instruction video but can't find it and wanted to see what the egg heads thought. It is fine side to side, front to back is the problem. Replaced the gasket with the high heat variety, but need to do a burnout and don't feel like melting the new one.
·

Comments

• BuckdodgerBuckdodger Posts: 893
    Do a search on you tube...Kamado - Kamado Lid adjustment. Sorry could not figure out how to post the link.
    Hope this helps.

Alexander City,Al
    ·

• I finally took the plunge and bought my large Big Green Easter Egg from Roswell Hardware in Roswell, GA 03/31/2012
    ·
  • neumskineumski Posts: 41
    If you have an underbite issue...that means...the bottom band is too far down!!! Duh! Call the people that sell the egg in Atlanta...and they'll tell you the same thing!
    2nd large Egg Nest
    ·