Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Photo posting problem

Bubba12803Bubba12803 Posts: 24
edited April 2012 in Forum Feedback
I have been reading on here about how to post photos but I must be missing something. I know I am supposed to click on the photo icon on the tool bar above the post and past the direct link for your photo in there. The problem is the toolbar above the text is not active and "greyed out" so even if I click on the icon nothing happens. I am probably missing something obvious but just can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Never mind I think I found my problem. I was not hitting the "< >" icon at the end of the toolbar.