Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Starting over again in MI

VA in GA
VA in GA Posts: 54
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum
Hello,     I had a Big Green Egg back in GA. but sold when I moved to MI.     Now wanting to get my next BGE here in Southeast MI.  Can anyone give me some advise as to great places to shop for BGE and accessories?   Macomb county..   Look forward to some help!
Proud Griller of a BGE Medium, Small and Large in May 2015!

Comments

• GK59
    GK59 Posts: 501

If you find a good selection of stuff,post it . I'll take a drive from Bay City.

Accessories are limited around here.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• Bourliers in Ferndale or on 23 Mile Rd.

www.bourlier.com  or www.bourlierbbq.com

ordered my Xl Egg from Ferndale before I knew the 23 mile rd location existed.
  • VA in GA

If you find a good selection of stuff,post it . I'll take a drive from Bay City.

Accessories are limited around here.

I was just doing a search for Bay City as I'm in the thumb!  Not having much luck in doing research for BGE in Michigan.   I did contact the main store in Atlanta for dealers in MI. several days ago, no reply!  I will post should I find anything good.  Know of any good prices on the BGE locally?   Thanks for reply, Virginia
  • VA in GA
    Bourliers in Ferndale or on 23 Mile Rd.

www.bourlier.com  or www.bourlierbbq.com

ordered my Xl Egg from Ferndale before I knew the 23 mile rd location existed.
    Hello,  Thank you for your information on Bourlier's for I just called the Ferndale store yesterday!  That's about a 90 mile one-way drive for me so I'll check out the 23 mile rd. store instead.  :-)   Thanks again, Virginia
  • GK59
    GK59 Posts: 501
    McCoy Heating in Bay City is a dealer.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• I know it's a drive for your but, Ann Arbor Home and Garden. They've been pretty good people to work with. Bought mine just before Christmas and had the electric starter stop working. Took it back yesterday and the exchanged it without any questions.
  • PineTree
    PineTree Posts: 53

We (Pine Tree Heating) are in Lapeer, MI, Where in the Thumb are you?

• VA in GA
    Hey!  Has anyone been to "Hermans boy" up in Rockford, MI.?  Wondering if it's worth a 300 mile round trip drive?  :-)      Also "webercloseout" here in Troy, MI has great prices and is also on ebay, check them out.   Waiting still to get started grilling!  Virginia